1. Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
2. Do I have a deductible? What is it, and has it been met?
3. Is there a limit to the number of sessions I am eligible for per year?
4. Is approval required from my Primary Care Physician?
5. What percentage/amount can I be reimbursed for an out-of-network provider?
Integrating Core Values present in Latino cultura y familia into the psychotherapy relationship & process
LICENSED MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPIST
Serving San Francisco & the Northern Peninsula: South San Francisco, Daly City, Brisbane, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame
CERTIFIED EMDR SPECIALIST
The traditional model of weekly psychotherapy is evolving, and Im here for it. Does weekly appointment model not work for you? EMDR intensives support the busy parent, professional, or commuter. They are an alternative that works with a morning, weekend or multi day approach to resolving/healing your concerns. Whatever the reason that weekly sessions just won’t work for you, EMDR intensives are available to support you during times you need help the most. I offer EMDR intensives for my current clients when they are needing extra support, as well as new clients who prefer to work intensively. Lets talk about it.
EMDR stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing and is a modern method that quickly and effectively relieves the aftereffects of trauma like physical and sexual abuse, assaults, accidents, war, and natural disasters. It is also effective in treating phobias, panic, and traumatic grief.
Check out my link on EMDRIA: