Serving San Francisco & the Northern Peninsula: South San Francisco, Daly City, Brisbane, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame
EMDR stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing and is a modern method that quickly and effectively relieves the aftereffects of trauma like physical and sexual abuse, assaults, accidents, war, and natural disasters. It is also effective in treating phobias, panic, and traumatic grief.
Check out my link on EMDRIA:
Integrating Core Values present in Latino cultura y familia into the psychotherapy relationship & process
LICENSED MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPIST
1. Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
2. Do I have a deductible? What is it, and has it been met?
3. Is there a limit to the number of sessions I am eligible for per year?
4. Is approval required from my Primary Care Physician?
5. What percentage/amount can I be reimbursed for an out-of-network provider?
CERTIFIED EMDR & GRIEF SPECIALIST